Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
A premier client is looking to bring a Quality Assurance Analyst onto their team. This individual will be responsible for test data setup, regression testing and testing validation throughout various departments. They will also serve as a mentor for less experienced staff, and assist in the development skills for all team members. Analyst should possess outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative and efficient end-to-end testing scenarios.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in overseeing the quality assurance standards for software testing from end-to-end
- 4+ years of experience in a leadership role involving application integration and/or product release.
- Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Web, Java, HTML, CRM and Client/server applications.
- Knowledge in unit, system, integration, performance, and regression test best practices and methodologies
- Ability to create test plans and scripts that will enhances application performance
- Proven ability to measure and assure effectiveness of system according to QA standards for software development, application integration, system performance, and necessary documentation
- Proven ability to maintain exceptionally detail-oriented and methodical in a fast-moving and agile environment
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Automated Testing
- 30% Manual Testing
- 30% Documentation (test plans, scripts, etc.)
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.