A startup based in Midtown, Atlanta is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to join their team. You will be working to help build out their CI/CD platforms in Jenkins, as well as automate/maintain the cloud configuration.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience building out pipelines in Jenkins/Bamboo
- Experience with scripting tools like Bash and Python
- Experience with Kubernetes a PLUS
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125-130KK/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.