Full Stack Software Engineer
A healthcare startup located near South Station is seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer with React and Ruby experience and willing to pay up to $175,000.
This Full-Stack Engineer will be a key member to a small team and will contribute greatly to an important product that integrates data feeds from hospitals and nursing facilities to help monitor and track progress through post-acute care. This Engineer will not only creatively solve technical problems that will directly impact the business, but he or she will also be designing and building the product while also participating in the architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building consumer web-based applications
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with PostgresSQL
- Demonstrate conceptual, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in building modern, responsive interfaces in HTML and CSS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS
- Coming out of a healthcare software product company
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% User Interface
- 80% Server Side
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision
- Stock Options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.