Java Middleware Engineer / Web Services / Flexibility
Are you a Java engineer who is strong with web services such as SOAP and REST? A client of ours is looking for Java Middleware Engineer who can work with their integration team to help add data from various sources. The position is very API heavy so in addition to web services, previous experience with messaging queues, or microservices is a plus.
The role is located in Downer's Grove or downtown Chicago but if you're looking for flexibility, the company offers 2-3 work from home days after you have been at the company for a few months. This position is great for someone who is strong with web services and is looking for flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years as a Java Engineer
- Strong Web Services experience
- Proficiency in Spring Boot and/or MVC
- XML and JSON experience
- Familiarity with Git
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with enterprise service buses
- CICD or Cloud familiarity
- Previous experience with Messaging Queues
- Exposure to the marketing industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% New Development
- 40% Maintenance
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110k/year/DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from Home Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.