React Native Engineer
A digital agency in midtown Manhattan is in need of a React Native Developer to join the team. They will design, build, and validate your most ambitious ideas, with the power of cutting edge technology and strategic design.
Are you a talented React engineer looking for an interesting project? Do you want to potentially partner up with companies like Nintendo, Google, Flight club, and more? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience with React native/React
- Passion for modern technologies and clean code!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interest in cutting-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Robotics, Internet of Things
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% ReactJS
- 60% React Native
- 100% Back end development
- Hourly rate is $60/h
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients