Java React Developer
We’re partnered with one of the most recognizable publishing companies in the nation, and they have a need for Java developers. The group is currently in the process of developing new ecommerce and subscription platforms. As a developer on the team you’d work on building these features out with a combination of cutting edge technologies.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience developing software applications in Java. They are operating in microservices, and candidates with Spring boot experience are preferred. Otherwise, experience working full stack or on cloud based applications is a huge plus. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing software applications in Java
- Experience working in microservices architecture
- Prior experience as a full stack developer
- React (preferred)
- Experience working on the full SDLC
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Functional programming experience
- Experience working on the CI/CD
- Experience working on ecommerce platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend Development
- 20% Frontend Development
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.