Senior Software Engineer
Are you a hands-on coder in C or C++ or Golang? My client is looking for a senior engineer to help build out and scale their existing platform that builds blockchain protocols for various industries in the US and Canada.
This is a solid, well established startup, so candidates coming out of smaller SaaS or PaaS firms will do well here. Candidates with a great computer science background will do well here.
Required Skills & Experience
- C/C++ or Golang experience
- 5+ years of hands on experience coding in a professional setting
- Must have experience working with AWS
- Docker or Kubernetes
- At least 5 years of Spring framework
- Experience building microservices architecture
- Restful APIs from scratch
- Ability to communicate efficiently and share ideas
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidates with a strong comp sci background
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- A team player
- Experience with React or Angular 2+
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Backend
- 20% Frontend
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.