Senior Java Developer
Our client who are a top e-commerce startup and one of Canada’s top 20 firms is creating leading response-based e-commerce experiences for their customers through their online portal. The role reports to the Software Development Manager with whom you will be assisting in building, improving and maintaining a world class, multi-channel platform. This is a hands-on role, within an agile team where you will develop software across the full stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- Seasoned developer with solid OOP skills
- 5+ years of software development in Core Java
- Experience on the Spring framework is a necessity
- Experience building microservices with Springboot
- Hands on coding with Rest webservices and APIs
- 1+ Years of cloud experience with AWS, Azure or Google cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Long term critical thinking skill set is a plus
- Prior experience in mentoring a team of developers
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java 8
- 60% Springboot, Rest, AWS
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.