Senior Java Developer - Backend
A growing software company in North York, is looking to add a strong Java developer to join their team! Building a suite of products that help companies automate and manage their human resources responsibilities, these guys have been in business since 2007 and have grown over 50% in the last two years.
As part of this highly innovative company, you would join a team of engineers who pride themselves on building one of the smartest, most highly configurable cloud-based solutions available in the industry, that users can access from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop (or PC, if you’re old school). Built using the latest Java and RESTful Microservices, as an engineer you will not only be able to work on bleeding-edge technology, you’ll also enjoy the stability of a company who has already proven themselves as the market leading SaaS company in this space.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development in Core Java
- Experience on the Spring framework is a necessity
- Experience building microservices with Spring boot or Rest APIs
- 1+ Years of cloud experience with AWS, PCF or GCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Long term critical thinking skill set is a plus
- Prior experience in mentoring a team of developers
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java 8
- 60% Springboot, Rest, AWS
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.