Currently in search of a product manager to join a product team currently in the growth phase. This product manager will need to be data driven and comfortable with working with a data team and developers. This company currently creates a technology suite that analyzes digital advertising activity. Once the data is analyzed this company presents it in a condensed way that makes it easy for the user to understand and leverage.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of product experience
- Experience working with development teams
- The ability to wear multiple hats
- Saas Experience
- Experience working directly with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ad tech experience
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.