Software QA Engineer
One of our Charlotte clients in Uptown is looking to add a Software QA engineer to the team! The role requires 3+ years of building out a solid QA environment. Key objectives are robust testing maturity including coverage, versioning for testing re-use ensuring reliability, and actionable plans for automation and continuous integration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop test scripts
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of onshore application development process experience
- Contribute to the design and development of automated testing frameworks and libraries
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with JUnit, JMeter, Selenium
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Test Automation Work
- 50% Developing automated test scripts
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 50% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent compensation package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.