React Native Developer
A cutting edge software company aims to combine low costs with high tech battery sensors are looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer to their growing team. This person will contribute to the development of our highly scalable and multi tiered platform.
This is a hands-on role with that requires heavy coding as well as team collaboration. Main responsibilities include building out their main platform, and working across the web stack and get the opportunity to contribute.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building highly-reliable cloud services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of application strategies for ensuring high collaboration
- Ability to define scalable CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of deployment initiatives using Docker for containerization
- Understanding of infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation etc.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.