My client is a bleeding edge software company looking to add strong consultants to a budding team.
The company itself builds a software platform that is highly focused on data and sociological and decision making conclusions you can draw from it. With their proprietary algorithm, they have created a valuable resource for financial companies and investment managers to reach their target audience.
In this role you will focus almost exclusively on new development. The current round of hiring is building out a new team to focus on feature development and a product beta for mid 2020. The time to get on board with this one is now! Potential for full time conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with C# and the Microsoft stack
- ASP.NET MVC experience is a must
- Strong SQL and Data Access Layer experience with Entity Framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET Core experience is strongly preferred
- Azure and/or AWS exposure
- Understanding of the functionality of Jenkins and TeamCity
- Strong understanding of full SDLC from design to deployment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full stack .NET Web Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.