Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Experience designing and building software products
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Dental, Vision, Health Insurance
- Paid Paternity and Maternity Leave
- 1-2 days’ work from home
- Casual Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.