Windows DevOps Engineer
We’re partnered with a digital agency that in Alpharetta that provides web solutions for enterprise companies around the US. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work cross-functionally with different teams to ensure seamless infrastructure and production approaches.
Since this company is a Certified Microsoft Gold partner, the ideal candidate will have strong Windows experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps environment
- Hands on in a Windows environment is a must
- Experience with cloud computing platforms- Azure is preferred, but not required
- Experience with automation and configuration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, TFS, Jenkins, or Bamboo)
- Strong powershell scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related technology degree
- Experience in a client facing environment
- Hands on with containers, like Docker or Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Collaborating with teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) + Match
- Flexible working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.