Senior Java Developer
A company in the Atlanta area is looking to bring on a Senior Java developer. You will be able to have a hand in the design process, prototype, implement and deploy mission critical services that are critical for this industry.
You will be working on a cutting edge application and have access to our client’s core data. If you are looking for a fast paced and dynamic environment this could be a new home for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Java 8
- Working experience in a J2EE environment
- MySQL, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience working on a trading platform or a telecommunication system
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- Hands on AWS experience is a plus
- Ability to navigate intricate platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- 65% Java
- 15% SpringBoot
- 10% Restful API's
- 10% AWS
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Health, and Dental Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Paid Time off
- Work from Home
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.