Senior AWS Java Engineer
An innovative company focused on creating technology in the healthcare space, is looking grow out their collaborative team! They are a provider of data and analytics driven software to improve efficiency with providers and patients. They are looking to bring on a Senior Java developer that has experience with AWS.
The ideal candidate for this role would have more than 5 years of AWS and Java experience. You'd be developing Java and Spring based applications - coming up with new development and revamping old systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years developing with Java with strong computer science fundamentals
- Modify existing code and developing new
- Strong ability to lead, passionate about work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Devotion to constantly learning, improving skills
- Prior experience on a healthcare platform is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% using tools to Develop in Java-based platform
- 20% AWS Cloud
- Competitive Pay: Up to $135K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Great Office Location
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free Parking
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.