Senior Front End Developer
Have you built SPAs using one or more mainstream frameworks like Vue, Angular, Backbone, Meteor, and/or React? Than this might be the opportunity for you! A supply chain solutions client of ours is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to work at their location headquarters! This will be a six month contract to hire position.
Under the general supervision of the Engineering Manager, this person will perform work assignments in one or more of the following areas: providing technical guidance and direction to other staff members; participating in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design, system/application development, unit testing, support during QA and User Acceptance Testing, implementation and integration; customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology; conducting all activities in accordance with standards and procedures.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in computer science or information systems fields required, or 5+ years related work experience.
- Experience working with Agile and/or Lean software development approaches.
- Experience translating modern UX designs into pixel perfect user interfaces using Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap, LESS, CSS, and HTML.
- Experience with AWS, Lambda, Cloudfront and Cloudformation
- Additional experience with the following technologies and methodologies is ideal: Node.js, Go, .NET, NoSQL, Serverless, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Integrity: Gains the trust of others by taking responsibility for own actions and telling the truth.
- Teamwork: Builds relationships and works cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives to build and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Adaptable: Responds to change with a willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work objectives with a positive attitude.
- Innovative: Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures or technologies.
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
What You Will Be Doing
- Technical (75%)
- Design, develop, test, deploy and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
- Collaborate with team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected
- Translate Business Requirements into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
- Maintain awareness and familiarity with evolving trends in software development
- Operational (25%)
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments. This includes being able to research issues related to system configuration, software and database systems, and problems related to data integrity or conformity.
- Maintain a focus on uptime and performance for high-volume solutions, hosted solutions
- Competitive Pay!
- Contract Duration: 6 Months to Hire!
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Pet Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.