Center City / SAS Data Analyst / Healthcare
A VC backed healthcare software company located in Center City Philadelphia is looking for a SAS Healthcare Data Analyst/Engineer to join their growing team. Voted as one of the TOP 25 places to work in healthcare nationally this company boasts and awesome work culture and great opportunity to learn and grow your skillset.
You will be an integral part of our Data Science team and should have experience working with healthcare data. Deep experience analyzing Medicare, Medicaid, or commercial insurance claims and developing analytics solutions using large data sets. You will be optimizing their SAS scripts, working with claims data, and partnering with their development & product team(s) to help drive new products and features for their clients.
In addition to working with a tight knit team who is passionate about developing and analyzing a new product that better the lives of others, you will also receive excellent perks like work from home and unlimited PTO.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years of SAS programming experience (SAS or SAS EG)
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience
- Experience developing complex scripts within a SAS environment
- Ability to optimize and rewrite existing code
- Experience analyzing government or commercial claims data, and data from large data sets (billions of records)
- Experience producing and interpreting high-level statistical analyses
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% SAS programming
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual work environment
- Flex hours and work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.