Software Engineer / Java / Spring Boot
Ready to work with an exciting company? One of our clients in the downtown area is looking for a Java engineer with strong Spring Boot experience. The project will be working on enterprise level production systems and setting up the APIs used by their data scientists.
The ideal candidate will have also worked with some microservices, built tools with Maven or Gradle, and have previously worked with PostgresSQL. This role will pay up to $125k.
Required Skills & Experience-
- 4-8 years as a Software Engineer
- Proficiency in Java 8 and Spring Boot
- Enterprise level experience
- Previous experience with Maven or Gradle
- B.S. in Computer science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with microservices
- Pairing is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% New Development
- 15% Maintenance
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.