This company, located downtown, compiles data between insurance providers and Hospitals to find the true cost of procedures. As a Performance Tester, you will be working cross-functionally with a multitude of team to improve performance and scalability of their products.
They are looking for engineers with 3+ years of experience working with performance and automation tools such as Jmeter, or Load Runner.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of performance testing experience
- Knowledge of tools such as Apache JMeter, BlazeMeter, Visual Studio Load Tests, and HP LoadRunner
- Strong understanding of Databases and SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to CI/CD & DevOps processes
- Understand the business needs and core products
- Excellent social and communication skills required
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Performance testing
- 20% maintenance
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.