This Silicon Valley startup is creating new and innovative platforms for autonomous, connected, and electric vehicles. They are building out technology that is finding a solution for Automated Mobility on Demand for self driving cars.
They are looking for a high level DevOps Engineer to come in and help setup and maintain the cloud based infrastructure for the automotive and data services platforms, as well as implement and maintain infrastructure provisioning and configuration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Setup and maintain cloud based infrastructure for automotive and data services platforms
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes
- Implement and manage CI?CD pipelines
- Implement and maintain infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- Solid command on Linux Administration
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Container orchestration. Well versed with Docker and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration with Ansible, Terraform or RachHD
- CI/CD pipeline building tools- Git, Gitlab, Jenkins or Artifactory
- Logging and queuing infrastructure with EKL, EFK Stack, Kafka
- Monitoring/metrics with Prometheus, InfluxDB, TICK Stack or Grafana
- Network design and implementation
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Small team
- Equity in the company
- Internal growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients