Senior QA Engineer
One of our top manufacturing clients is currently seeking a mid to senior QA Engineer for a full time position in Charlotte, NC. You will get an opportunity to work alongside talented engineers and analysts and will work towards improving automated test coverage thereby enabling continuous delivery of software with a strong focus on quality and user experience. You must be able to look at the big picture from both business and technology perspective, possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with data and algorithms. If you are not afraid of ambiguity, dealing with nebulous requirements, and get excited about difficult challenges, than this is the opportunity for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop, implement and refine test strategy, system and regression test objectives
- Hands on test planning, test design using proven test design techniques (static testing, black box testing, white box testing, risk based testing etc.)
- Ensure thorough and optimal coverage by developing and maintaining comprehensive documentation of test suites
Desired Skills & Experience
- Unit Test Framework Knowledge
- Create complex SQL queries to test data calculations and manipulations
- Create efficient ways to test data deliverables including but not limited to writing code to test code, complex sql queries etc.
- Execute manual and automated testing on the assigned applications and data deliverables
- Champion automated testing by personally creating automated tests and mentoring other junior QA team members in automation tools and techniques
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on UAT/Production bugs to improve the test coverage
- Train and mentor junior QA engineers; create and share best practices with other QA engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with one of the many development teams to support customers and deliverables.
- Mentoring junior engineers.
- Gap analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
- Automated API Testing
- Automation utilizing C#
- Competitive Pay!
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.