Our client in Los Angeles is looking to add an iOS Engineer to their team. Operating within the iOT space this role will focus on new feature development on the organizations flagship connected device suite. As one of the original hires of the team, this role will work on both the UI and back end of the application, and anyone with a strong interest on UI would be desired. This is an great opportunity for someone who is looking for a stable role at a well established company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional iOS development experience.
- Strong experience working in Objective-C.
- Exposure to Manual and Automated Reference Counting in relation to Memory Management within iOS development.
- Experience working on iOT or connected devices is a plus.
- Experience working with Bluetooth technologies of Restful API’s is a plus.
- Good UI design chops and exposure/experience using Photoshop or InDesign is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience build iOT or Bluetooth connected applications.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit