In this role, you will (1) write and maintain documentation for application programming interfaces developed by the company. (2) Write and maintain user training manuals and tutorial for core products. (3) Gather information from Drone flight operations personnel, and software developers to write, maintain and improve technical documentation.
- Growth mindset: eager and willing to gain new knowledge to better understand the underlying consumer needs and the company’s solutions 2. Strong interpersonal skills: able to obtain information from others.
- Strong written communication skills: able to effectively communicate the ideas of others. Minimizes use of unnecessary jargon, and effective at 4. Creating diagrams to improve the reader’s understanding.
- Demonstrates initiative: readily seeks out the necessary information to successfully complete a quality document. Follows through on tasks to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in diagramming/vector graphics tools such as Microsoft Visio, Adobe Illustrator or equivalent.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with technical writing in the aviation industry 2.Proficiency with Jira or other project tracking software