Senior DevOps Engineer / GCP / Terraform / Kubernetes / Sunnyvale
A fast-growing point of sale company in Sunnyvale is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to the team. They are looking to scale their infrastructure further with efficient tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be implementing new tools as they are migrating their infrastructure to a GCP cloud environment. They have a great culture and environment that will allow you to grow as an engineer and take in new tools and projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient within a Linux environment
- Strong experience working with GCP cloud environments
- Great experience with automation with Puppet and Ansible
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Scripting/Coding skills in Python
- Docker containerization experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Implementing Kubernetes into production
- Continuous Integration/Deployment with Jenkins
- Experience with setting up security systems and protocols within a cloud environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Cloud: 50%
- Automation: 25%
- Infrastructure as Code: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Lunches 5 days a week, dinner 4 days a week
- 401k plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.