A well-known broadcasting media company is looking to bring on a 9 month contractor for a new project. You would be working on their content scheduling team. You would be responsible for working on a highly scalable system that is used by well-known satellite television companies. Tech stack included MEAN/MERN.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience
- Strong working knowledge of the front and back end
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to hit the ground running
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with MEAN/MERN stack
- Ability to quickly
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 Months with possibility of conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Excellent Work Space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.