Senior Front End Engineer
This company is a hiring automation platform built for speed and scale. They address the challenges around high-volume and high-turnover recruiting within retail, delivery, food/beverage, manufacturing and hospitality. The software powers the new service economy to source, screen, hire and onboard nearly 1 million applicants each month. Some of their top clients include Uber Eats, Safeway, Lime, GrubHub, Shipt and Caviar. The mission is to maximize labor-market efficiency and provide economic opportunity to local workers. This is a Series A startup with roughly $11M in the bank and currently raising for a Series B round, which is likely going to come at some point later this year.
They are hiring for a Senior Front End Engineer to join the team, which includes two senior RoR Engineers and five full stack engineers. Some of the upcoming projects include scaling out the current platform, and also building a marketplace for both applicants and employers, think of a LinkedIn for the new service hourly worker.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with popular React workflows (Flux or Redux)
- Experience with CSS and translating high fidelity wireframes to product
- Experience building mobile friendly web applications
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a major plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Front End
- 25% Back End
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible hours
- Catered lunches
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Gym reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Phone stipend
- Learning and development stipend
- Full stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks
- Team building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401k plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.