We’re partnered with one of the largest insurance benefits providers located in Alpharetta. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer for a 6 month contract, with the likelihood of conversion.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be helping automate application deployments and help scale up their environment. The ideal candidate will have experience building and deploying automations.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a DevOps environment
- Extensive experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Hands on with containers, such as docker and/or kubernetes
- Experience in a cloud computing platform (AWS is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology degree
- Experience with microservices and rest API’s
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% CI/CD
- 30% AWS
- 30% Docker/Kubernetes
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- This is a contract-to-hire role
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.