Senior Front End Engineer/Big Data
Do you like big data? What about greenfield projects? An established startup with Series E funding is looking for more front end engineers to join the department of 20 engineers. This company provides businesses with big data analytics. A few of their clients include Fortune 500 companies such as Sprint, UPS, etc.
With about 180 employees, the engineering team is looking for a front end engineer to help create more of a hybrid cloud for easier, all-in-one access / storage for their clients' data. This will be a new product for the company.
The tech stack is React, Python, and Java. The engineers don't need to have all three, but it definitely helps. Having Docker experience is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience building out complex, single page applications
- Professional experience with React or Angular
- Ability to hit the ground running and work collaboratively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another relevant degree
- Professional experience Java and/or Python
- Professional experience with Microservices
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End
- 20% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.