Senior iOS Developer
A rapidly growing startup in the Toronto area is looking to add an iOS developer to their team. This company has developed a marketplace that helps connect homeowners with the right tradesperson to fix any issues within the home. Right now they need to add a senior level developer to their team to help with the expansion of their platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience programming in native iOS
- 3+ years of experience with Swift
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Published apps in the store
- Any experience with Android is a nice to have
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% mobile development
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Architecture and Design
- 10% Team Collaborations
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.