Senior Java Engineer / Microservices
We’re partnered with one of the most recognizable publishing companies in the nation, and they have a need for Java developers in South NJ. The group is currently in the process of developing new ecommerce and subscription platforms. As a developer on the team you’d work on building these features out with a combination of cutting edge technologies.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience developing software applications in Java. They are operating in microservices, and candidates with Spring boot experience are preferred. Otherwise, experience working full stack or on cloud based applications is a huge plus. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years of software development in Core Java
- Experience on the Spring framework is a necessity
- Hands on coding with Rest webservices and APIs
- Prior experience as a Full stack developer, with Angular or React
- 2+ Years of cloud experience with AWS, Azure or Google cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on CI/CD
- Functional programming experience
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java 8
- 60% Springboot, Rest, AWS, Angular or React
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.