AWS Cloud Engineer
We’re partnered with a large benefits company in Alpharetta looking for a DevOps Engineer for a 6-month contract, with the probability of conversion.
They are looking for someone to help scale out and automate their environment. You are someone who has experience designing, driving, and implementing solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Building out CI/CD pipelines
- Hands on with modern automation/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet)
- Provisioning and managing cloud providers (AWS is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer technology degree
- Container and/or orchestration tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 50% CI/CD Pipelines
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.