Our client is not your run-of-the mill tech company and is looking for a talented product analyst to join their team. Based in the outskirts of Downtown LA, this company services the consumer by providing an advice-based technology platform. In addition to this, the company is highly profitable, dynamic and offers a creative work environment where the team can grow and thrive.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated ability in using data and analytical thinking in their processes
- Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
- Larger product experience
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Understanding of UX
Desired Skills & Experience
- Google Analytics or SQL Query experience
- A/B Testing
- Native mobile product experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.