Looking for a Network Engineer to join a growing internal IT team. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Required Skills & Experience
- LAN/WAN/WLAN and Firewall Design, Implementation, and Support:
- Network Infrastructure - LAN and WAN planning and design, integration, optimization, and implementation and support; advanced routing policy and QoS, IP addressing architecture and design, subnetting, EIGRP, mGRE tunnels. Ideally, DMVPN design and integration.
- Enterprise Network Security - Design and implementation of Cisco Firewalls, including installation and management of Cisco Firepower Management Console (FMC), IPS, VPNs and Web Security.
- 2+ Years designing and implementing the above solutions at either Managed Service Provider and/or Systems / Network Integrator
Desired Skills & Experience
- Certification of one or more of the following - CCNA or CCNP are highly desired; Network+, Security+ would prove a plus
- DUO 2FA and Cisco Umbrella implementation and management, and Mobile Management for business.
- Unified Communications / VoIP / Call Center Installations and Support, generally over a WAN, would prove helpful.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $XXK/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Salary: Excellent Compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Company pays BCBS of NC
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.