Software Development Engineer in Test
A company in north Phoenix that builds a large scale consumer facing platform is hiring for multiple engineers in their automation and testing department. As part of this team you will be responsible for building automated testing frameworks for the UI (Selenium) or the API layer (ReadyAPI). You will have the opportunity to work with modern tools and be in a casual, fun environment. If this sounds like the move you want to make in your career, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in software QA, automation, development, or combination
- Linux OS
- Knowledge of 3 tier applications – preferably Java
- Working experience building automation scripts/tests in Selenium and/or ReadyAPI
- Relational databases – MySQL, MsSQL, Oracle, or similiar
- Git or similar
- Agile / Scrum experience
- CI/CD – Jenkins, Sonar, stash, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, similar degree, or equivalent additional experience
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, XML, JSON, REST, and React
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months, with conversion possibility
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.