Data Engineer-Massive, Untouched Data Sets
Nation’s leading BioTech company is hiring for a Data Engineer to build out their first ever big data analytics platform. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in building a platform to process and analyse massive untouched data sets. Great mission driven company, awesome engineering focused culture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong skills with SQL and Data Warehouse fundamentals
- Experience working in a large scale, NoSQL environment
- Production experience with Spark and AWS
- Ability to communicate well and work in a cross functional team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Using the Airflow framework for Python
- Background in BioTech
- Familiarity with Lambda and Glue
- 50% Hands On
- 40% Data Engineering
- 10% Machine Learning
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.