Full Stack Java Developer
We are working with a company in the health tech space that is seeking Full Stack Java Developers. Their AI-driven platform uses data insights to optimize treatments and therapies for patients and connect them to their healthcare providers. They are at the cutting edge of using technology to help improve the quality of healthcare.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing software with Java
- Experience with Spring, Spring-boot, or Hibernate
- Background working with RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with cloud technology like AWS or Docker
- A passion for health care
- Motivated self-starter
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Back End Engineering
- 40% Front End Engineering
- 85% Hands-on Coding
- 15% Coordinating with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Paid sick leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.