Senior Product Manager
A Senior Product Manager working on SAAS Products that serve enterprise clients is needed to join a company servicing enterprises who make outbound/receive inbound calls. Their VoIP Software is comprehensive with data analytics portions, visualization capabilities, as well as unique insights into sales teams and offices.
The Product Manager will be tasked with the SAAS and Web Based Applications that control the software within the hardware (physical phones), you’ll work alongside a strong product team, and have the ability to work under a Head of Product who’s worked on renowned products in the tech industry. The ideal candidate for this role will have three to seven (3-7) years’ experience working within a B2B SAAS Capacity, and will value autonomy in product road mapping. Work on-site five days a week in Sherman Oaks, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- Three to Seven (3-7) Years’ Experience as a Product Manager, Owner, Etc
- Expert knowledge of Product Road Maps, and New Feature Implementation Strategy
- Expertise with B2B SAAS Products
- Experience Managing Consumer-Facing Web Properties
- Works well autonomously
- Experience Developing 2.0, and 3.0 Versions of applications
- Work with the UX Team: Comprehensive understanding
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Sherman Oaks, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’/Masters’ in Computer Science, Business Management—Or equal experience
- Ability to wireframe with the UX Team in Balsamiq
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 100% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
- Annual Reviews
- Equity in the form of Stocks and Shares
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.