A local High-end consulting company is currently seeking a Senior Level Mobile iOS Developer for a Contract to hire position. The right candidates will design, create, and maintain data driven mobile/Web applications and solutions. Engineers will work in collaboration to implement effective solutions by utilizing best practice approach for iOS Applications using Objective-C and Swift.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years in software programming, analysis, design, and/or systems development
- 3+ years in Mobile application development
- Object oriented methodology and design patterns
- Proficiency with Ojective-C and Swift
- Strong working experience with HTML5, CSS3 development
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC
- Excellent communication – oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Project management experience is a plus
- .Net Skill are a huge plus
- Competitive rate: Up to $55.00hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- PTO – sick, vacation, and personal
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 12 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.