Senior Systems Engineer
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will work with a team of designers and engineers to design, develop, and deliver web-based applications. You will be implementing DevOps methodologies and building tools to enhance team performance, identify anomalous system interactions, and properly diagnose the root cause of issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience supporting system performance, monitoring needs of applications and infrastructure/networking teams.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience automating infrastructure deployments of applications
- Must have experience with tools like Jenkins, Ansible, and Terraform
- Experience in one or more scripting languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Experience with delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Experience with Web Services (Rest, SOAP, APIs, XML, JSON, HTML)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Basic networking fundamentals
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Excellent team-player skills
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% AWS
- 20% Automation
- 20% Monitoring
- 20% Logging
- 15% Containerization & Orchestration
- 100% Hands-on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120-140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.