A Product Analyst with 2-4 years’ experience reporting within SQL and Tableau is needed to work on a suite of mobile applications and web properties that serve the astrological coaching and psychic community of the United States. An atypical, yet booming industry, you’ll manage and analyze a consumer facing application, the duplicated Spanish version of it, and an additional application with similar functionality, as well as the web versions.
While SQL and Tableau are their preferred data tools, they are also open to tools like Google Analytics and Mix Panel. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work with UX Strategists on A/B Testing, and understand end user needs, from an analytical standpoint. Work on-site five days a week in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Two to four (2-4) Years’ Experience as a Product Analyst, Manager, or Owner
- Expert knowledge of Product Reporting Tools: Mix Panel, Google Analytics, SQL or Tableau
- Exposure to Product Road Maps, and New Feature Implementation Strategy
- Expertise with Native Mobile Products and Web Applications
- Experience Managing Consumer-Facing Web Properties
- Works well with the User
- Experience Developing 2.0, and 3.0 Versions of applications
- Work with the UX Team: Comprehensive understanding
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Sherman Oaks, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’/Masters’ in Computer Science, Business Management—Or equal experience
- Ability to wireframe with the UX Team in Balsamiq
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 100% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
- Annual Reviews
- Equity in the form of Stocks and Shares
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.