Site Reliability Engineer
A software company located in the Atlanta area is looking to bring on a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. The SRE will be working with the other engineering teams to ensure successful implementation and operation of the cloud infrastructure, as well as maintaining the CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with production environments
- A passion for learning new technology
- Familiarity with Linux environments and programming/scripting languages
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Terraform experience a PLUS
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
Competitive Salary: Up to $130K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.