DevOps Engineer / AWS / GCP / Salt / Ansible / Sunnyvale
Software DevOps Engineer
An up-and-coming start-up in Sunnyvale is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. This company makes deploying, monitoring, and maintaining hybrid clouds across multiple platforms simple and easy for companies. They are looking for someone with experience building automated and highly scalable operating environments. As the Software DevOps Engineer, you will be working on their infrastructure, helping to build and deploy their software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure and automation
- Configuration management (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Linux Administration/debugging experience
- Scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Exposure to Kubernetes, OpenStack or VMware
Desired Skills & Experience
- Best practices with disaster recovery: backup and recovery, snapshots, always-up systems
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with MySQL or other databases
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Gym membership discount
- Relocation support
- Flexible work hours
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.