A series C company in the ridesharing space is actively seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to specifically help them grow and scale out their Kubernetes clusters. You will also be responsible for building out tools for automation and supporting their overall reliability and actively decreasing their downtime.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong skills in AWS
- Experience working with docker and Kubernetes in production
- Experience using Terraform
- Experience using Go or Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior lead experience
- Experience with NodeJS
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% on existing AWS environment
- 50% on scaling Kubernetes
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.