Senior Software Developer
An Arizona-based healthcare company that focuses on improving the care of the undeserved population is hiring a Senior Level Software Developer to join their team in the valley. You will be responsible for writing code and tests, and developing middleware, web services, back-end data, and service layers. If you want to work for a company that was voted Business of the Year by the Greater Phoenix Chamber in 2018, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- Minimum of five years of experience in software development or a directly related position.
- Must have a strong understanding of software design, business needs, and client needs.
- Java development of Enterprise applications.
- Spring or another framework
Highly Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Spring boot
- Healthcare industry experience
- Vaadin and/or GWT
- Desktop or Mobile UI Development
- NoSQL databases
- HIPAA standards
What You Will Be Doing
- Translate business requirements or technical specifications into technical tasks to be completed
- Fix issues in an Enterprise Java environment
- Create models and diagrams to communicate software code
- Create functional UI code with Java
- Deliver software code at the agreed date
- Up to $130,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Multiple PPO and High Deductible Medical Plans
- Wellness Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- 15 Days Paid Time Off in Year One
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Smoking Cessation Program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.