Site Reliability Engineer / Windows
An enterprise lending solutions company is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer who will be responsible for operationally supporting all the systems and sub-systems for their platform. You will be responsible for ensuring platform stability through automation, system monitoring, and establishing and reviewing performance baseline metrics.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Windows architecture including .NET, Windows Server, and IIS
- Experience with relational (MsSQL) and non-relational databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with performance and monitoring systems
- Experience with System health management and reporting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Problem solving/troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a face pace / rapidly evolving environment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.