Senior Full Stack Engineer (React.js, Node, PHP)
A Senior Engineer is needed by an interactive marketing agency headquartered in Boston’s South End. The team works with a variety of high profile clients, and there’s a ton of new project work that needs to happen.
The team is a collaborative group of 7 that needs to hire a Senior Engineer with a good understanding of OOP concepts. This person will mostly use React.js on the front-end with either Node or PHP on the server side depending on the application they’re working. Depending on the client this person may also work with Drupal or another CMS for small projects.
This is a fast-paced environment, and they’re looking for someone that works well with timelines and goals. If interested, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-6 years of experience as a full stack developer
- React.js (or other front-end JS framework)
- Server-side development (Node, PHP preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Drupal (or other CMS experience)
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% front-end development/design
- 50% server-side development (Node.js, PHP)
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $13,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.