Senior Fullstack Java Engineer
The world’s largest global payments network is hiring Senior Fullstack Java Engineer in the Phoenix Area. They provide products and services to customers around the world, process millions of transactions daily, and drive more than $1 trillion in commerce annually. You will be responsible for writing code in Java, develop new user facing features using Angular and React.JS, and building reusable components and front end libraries for future use. If you are interested in the position and want to work for a company that was voted as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Best Companies to work for in 2019, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Computer Science Engineering, or related field
- Advanced Java Programmer
- Angular JS / React JS / Flux or Redux
Desired Skills & Experience
- Isomorphic React experience
- Experience with common tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Knowledge on modern authorization mechanisms
- Ability to construct enterprise grade APIs using state of the art techniques
- Cross platform integration
- Modern front end build pipelines and tools
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months / 80 per hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.