Senior Product Manager: VoIP SAAS
A SAAS-Based Product Manager is needed for a complex VoIP Software company. Their product is sold to enterprise businesses that operate with use of phone-calls or voice-communication as a part of their day-to-day. If you want to learn from strong leadership, you’ll report directly to a Director of Product, coming out of one of the top companies in the world!
You’ll need a minimum of 3-7 years’ of experience, as this role is open to seeing varying levels of seniority. You’ll do great if you work with Products with multiple features, have worked on a product from ideation to release, and have a lot of Agile Experience. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in both startups and large enterprise projects, you’ll work on-site five days a week in Van Nuys, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- Three to Seven (3-7) Years’ Experience as a Product Manager, Owner, Analyst, etc
- Advanced Agile Experience
- Proven performer in both startups and larger enterprise companies
- Want to learn from strong product leadership
- Advanced experience with Product Road Maps, New Feature Implementation Strategy for (SAAS) Software as a Service Products
- Web Application
- Experience Managing B2B Enterprise Tools
- Works well with the User Experience Teams
- Experience Developing Multiple Versions of applications
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Van Nuys, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’/Masters’ in Computer Science, UX Design, Business Management—Or equal experience
- Ability to wireframe with the UX Team in Balsamiq
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 100% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
- Annual Reviews
- Equity in the form of Stocks and Shares
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Flexible Work/Life Balance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.